We all know that planning for the big day is stressful and you have a very short time to make everyone happy, however, you should remember this is your wedding so you need to put yourself first and take care of your mental health, here are 5 secrets to stressless wedding planning.
Stressless wedding planning tips
- Hire a professional removal for your house move: Many people focus on the ceremony but don’t spend the effort to plan around what happens before or after the big day, after all, you will be spending the rest of your life with your other half so hiring professional home removals should be one of the things you consider, find professional removals service to take care of your house move and it might be one of the best decision you’ve made as you simply let the professionals do the move and you can sit back and focus on the planning for your wedding.
- Delegate, delegate, delegate: you simply can’t be everywhere to do everything, there is simply not enough time, let go of tasks and give your trusted friends and family members something to keep them busy whilst moving your wedding ahead, this can be something as simple as making sure the goody bags are ready and the right champagne was purchased, these small tasks add up and can take precious time away from your attention on more important tasks.
- Talk about the money: You need to talk to your other half about money, how it will be spent before, during and after the wedding, you don’t need to have an exact spreadsheet to work out the costs however you should at least discuss the ballpark figures of your expenditure for the ceremony and how you would like to spend your incomes together in the future, this is about providing assurances, trust and financial
education of your budgets and spending after you get married, the best place to be is to have come to a mutual understanding of how much the wedding will cost and whether how much this will impact your financial situation in the near future.
- Use a wedding planner: Treat your wedding like a mini-project with you as the client, you should be enjoying your wedding rather than coordinating the schedule on the day, if you feel that a wedding planner is beyond your budget then you can opt for a day co-ordinator who can also be your master of ceremonies, ensuring that your wedding goes smoothly on the day.
- Transportation of guests: Have someone dedicated to the movement of guests to and from the venue, this is important for guests who are too intoxicated to drive home should be cared for, your wedding ceremony does not just end at the party it ends when all the guests get home safely.
These are the 5 secrets to a stressless wedding day, have you got any suggestions for more?
Comment below for additional secrets and tips that you feel can help you avoid a stressful